Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hello!

This is my first entry, obviously. I thought this might be a good way to keep in better touch with my family, primarily, and also friends who I don't see too often. I don't have much to say except that this has been a very quiet week at work. Zak is finishing up his last two weeks of summer school, and is almost done working for Louise at the copy center, thank goodness. He hasn't enjoyed copy center 2 as much as he does copy center 4.
I am currently reading book 6 in the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan, and enjoying that. His books seem to get longer and longer, and the print smaller and smaller. I guess that's about all. I'm looking forward very much to going to St. Louis August 17th for Carolyn's wedding. I love going home to St. Louis. I know Cache Valley is home for now, but I think St. Louis will always be home.
I hope all of you guys are doing well. I need to start closedown at work... See you!

0 comments: