Daddies and babies have a special bond, and that is especially true for Zak and Per. The first picture needs no explanation. It's just really cute. The second picture is one that Zak took while he and Per were playing. Per looks like he's totally into it, doesn't he?
In the morning after I've fed Per, I put him in bed with Zak while I'm getting ready for work. Per immediately rolls over and starts touching his daddy's face, as if to say, "Wake up! I'm here! I'm ready to play!" It's pretty stinkin' cute.

7 comments:
Very cute! I think every baby I know under the age of 1 has that exact same rattle. Hazel's is more pink, but it's the same design. Go figure.
zak is such a good daddy! You're a darn good mom as well.
That is pretty cute! How is it going being a working mom? Who do you have watching Per? How is Zak enjoying teaching?
I have to say that is one darn cute baby! I could just squeeze all those rolls of fat. Treasure them,I mean the fat rolls:), they disappear so fast!
Per is so cute!!! He is just adorable! He could be on the Gerber baby food commericials. I love his ears. From the pictures it looks like his hair is reddish, is it? It was good running into you the other day. Hope you are doing great! (Looks like you guys are!) :)
Those are terrific pictures. He is such a cute kid......I mean Per. (Zakk is cute, too, though)
so, you will enjoy this. I pulled your blog up and ethan saw the picture of per (he was sitting on the desk) and he pointed, said something, then leaned up and gave Per a kiss.
Post a Comment