Saturday, September 16, 2006

It's Official!

I am a licensed motorcyclist as of this past Thursday morning at about 11:30am. (Insert favorite celebratory phrase here)!!! The driving portion of the motorcycle test was a little bit hard, and you are allowed to miss 10 points, which is the number that I missed. Anyway, I made it, and now I'm official. Let's all celebrate!
Thursday afternoon the heavens opened and began to dump rain on us. It hasn't stopped since, and I was quite sad this morning to notice snow (gasp) on the mountains! It's only September, and we've got snow in the mountains! Ah, Logan.
There's not too much else to report. I am still pretty excited about the motorcycle license thing. I finished my medical terminology class on Tuesday with an A! I was pretty excited about that, too. My teacher was really lenient on the tests and let us correct our answers on everything for half credit (except the final). I really think that's why I did so well. So thanks, Randy!
I start the medical transcription program online on October 2nd and I am pretty excited about that, too. It's very interesting to learn about the body systems and how they work. Diseases and disorders are less fun to learn about, but they are a part of life, too, so it's good to know about them. In any case, I'll let everyone know how that is going once I get started.
Happy Saturday, everyone!

1 comments:

Julia Pedreira said...

i'm affraid of motorcycles Ó.ò