Wednesday, September 05, 2007

More Yellowstone Pictures



You tell me, what trip to Yellowstone would be complete without some kind of close encounter with wildlife? We were driving around and took a little turn-off to see some waterfalls or something, and suddenly all the cars in front of us stopped. We craned our necks to see what the problem was, and this bison is what we saw. He was just walking down the road, minding his own business. Zak snapped the first picture and I snapped the second. Zak almost could have touched the bison, it was so close to the car. And finally, what trip to Yellowstone would be complete without a picture of an enormous boot? This was about 9 pm Sunday night. I was struggling to stay awake when we stopped for a quick break in Alpine, WY. And there it was. Zak couldn't resist.
All in all, it was a fun trip. I'm glad we finally made it to Yellowstone!

1 comments:

Katie said...

It sounds like you guys had a great time! Yellowstone is so pretty. I love all you pictures!