~ These are the adventures of Zak, Sarah, Per, and Tripp! ~
Awww! How sweet, he is SO cute!!!!
He is so cute! I like his carrot pictures, those are funny!
Per is so happy, if I didnt know better I would think he knows how to smile for the camera!
I saw your place, I love it!! and it smells SO nice, like new carpet and fresh paint, two of my favorite smells. :) Yay for you!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awww! How sweet, he is SO cute!!!!
He is so cute! I like his carrot pictures, those are funny!
Per is so happy, if I didnt know better I would think he knows how to smile for the camera!
I saw your place, I love it!! and it smells SO nice, like new carpet and fresh paint, two of my favorite smells. :) Yay for you!!
Post a Comment