Friday, February 13, 2009

My Favorite Things

Having a dishwasher is the BEST. Especially when you've been washing dishes by hand for five years.
A new vacuum is pretty nice, too. Per takes the cake, though. Look at those cheeks and lips. Don't you just want to pinch 'em?!


Playing in his room on the new carpet -- and loving it!



Such a sweetie.

Per will always be one of my favorite things.

6 comments:

David said...

They grow up way too fast, don't they?!? Per looks adorable. And that carpet...I just want to sink my fingers and toes in it! :)

Mom said...

Very nice things, but you are right Per is by far the best of them all. He is so cute and getting so big.

Britt said...

okay, that first picture of Per is absolutely adorable!! You could submit that to a magazine and win a prize, no joke!! Love it!

Karen said...

I love having little people use the dishwasher for me. fun times. I would like to nibble on those cheeks. Sure miss you guys!

Barb said...

Those are the cutest pictures. He is such a beautiful boy.

Stephanie said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing!