Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentines Box Contest

This is the prize: (Thank you, James, for the very sweet valentine, and for providing the prize for our little contest! The translation is: "From James to Per and Aunt Sarah and Uncle Zak")
Box A

Box B
Here's the contest: Zak and I made Valentine's boxes as a Valentine's Day activity because it's something he really loved doing as a kid and something I have never done (at least that I can recall). Leave your vote for the best Valentine's box in the comments on this post. The contest goes through March 14th (at Zak's request) and whoever has the most votes at the end of the contest gets to put our awesome valentine from our nephew James in their box. Please join in the fun and vote!


7 comments:

Mom said...

my vote is for box A

Barb said...

You guys are the funniest or funnest people I know. You have fun at anything and everything. Never a dull moment at your house.

I just can't choose.....sorry.

Wendy said...

I'm a plain jane sort of person and symmetry makes a difference to me, so my vote is for box B. Go Box B!!!!

Karen said...

I like Box B. Isn't everyone glad I let my kids express their creativity? :)

nikkol said...

After much toiling, I am casting my vote for box...A. The little pig-tailed character on it is just something I can't say no to!

And I agree with Barb...you two do have the most fun with every {little} thing!

Great contest! May the best box win....!

Barb said...

I have to give in to Sarah's plea -

Box B is very perfect and well balanced, and very noteworthy. But I have to vote for Box A because I was intrigued by the cute little rendition of a person on the bottom front. It was just talking to me and I couldn't say no.

So, there you have it - my vote.

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

I think I'm going to have to vote for B.