These are my crafts of the week:

Reusable snack bags, from
Emily's blog. Super cute, really easy, and fun to use. Functional, too. I don't have to take a bazillion little plastic containers to church anymore for Per's snacks. I just toss in a couple of snack bags filled with Goldfish, raisins, or whatever, and we're set.

And a fabric magnet alphabet from
The Purl Bee. It was also pretty quick and easy and looks cute on the fridge! I used the business card sized magnets with adhesive and they worked pretty well, though the next time I make an alphabet, I will probably find a font where the letters will all fit exactly into that 3.5 x 2 inch dimension. I had to free-hand a few of the letters since some of the ones in the provided template were much wider than 2 inches.
I would also like to note for the record, that though figuring out how to hyperlink isn't hard (and why haven't I done it already?!?), I finally decided to figure it out today for this post. Hooray, me! I learned something new today.
0 comments:
Post a Comment