Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Guess

I want to preface this post by saying that it is being written at Zak's request.


That said, here are some pictures of Zak portraying a TV character. If you can guess who he is imitating, you are obviously a child of the 90's. Congratulations. Leave a comment with your guess, if you'd like. It would thrill Zak if you do.




I truly have no idea what brought this on... but I had to sit and watch clips from this TV show with Zak for something like 30 minutes one night after we came across these pictures. He is so funny.

6 comments:

Barb said...

I'm not getting it.....clue, please.

He really looks like one of those muscle men - the one without a neck.

Mom said...

Guess I am not a child of the 90's. I have no idea, but they are interesting pictures.

Candyce said...

I have no idea, but I bet Rhett will know. I will show this to him when he gets home. Sounds like an entertaining night... :)

Candyce said...

He he I am Cornholio! He he he! I need TP for my bunghole! He He He!

Too easy. This is Rhett by the way. Now I need to educate Candyce about this little gem.

Britt said...

Rhett introduced me to cornholio a couple months ago.... Beavis and Butthead are so stupid, you guys are dumb. (That was said with all the love my little heart possesses) :) Zak, you do make a cute cornholio though.

Candyce said...

Dear Zak,
Thank you so much for the amazing night Rhett and I had tonight. We had a lovely evening of talking about beavis and butt head and Rhett running around with his shirt on his head. He even chose to put Stellas shirt over her head and pretend she was Cornholio. It was so romantic and relaxing. I cant thank you enough.

Candyce