

In anticipation of the blessed event, I find that I am having trouble with any really deep subjects or books that are terribly complex. I am therefore shamelessly resorting to some fluff reading. The first two books I checked out based on the fact that Maggie Stiefvater has them on her Goodreads shelf and gave them good reviews. The last one I just picked up randomly. I have read a few others of Alyson Noel's books and liked them okay. I'll let you know how they turn out!
3 comments:
Have you read Alyson Noel's Immortal series? I read those through the end of my pregnancy, finishing the 3rd one in the hospital. I was really bored by the end, and so excited that I was finally finishing the trilogy.... only to find out there's another one!!! And of course I have to read it to find out how it ends. Bah!!!! It wasn't bad, it just could have been condensed into 1 book. If you haven't read them, I have them and you can borrow them.
You are on goodreads? I just started an account! We should be friends.
That is so cute that Per liked the pics of Stella. Hahah. They will be good friends.
Big Maggie Steifvater fan. Let me know if you like any of her recommendations.
Post a Comment