
So Per has been needing a haircut for a while. We knew this. It's really cute when his hair is freshly washed and dried, but after he's slept on it... it gets a little crazy.

Plus, it was always hanging in his eyes and bugging him. So we decided this last Saturday to do something about it.

Per was not impressed with the spray bottle of water. This is the only picture that shows that I was present for the event. Look right above Zak's left hand. Or right below Per's left arm. That's me. And Tripp.

Per felt a little more confident once Grandma took over the process. But he still needed Daddy to hold him. He will always be a Daddy's boy, which I think is great.

Add in an Otter Pop, and the whole process actually becomes
fun. Look at that cute face.

Per has recently mastered the "thumbs up" and is very proud of his accomplishment. What a cute little guy!

For those of you wondering if he still has a mullet, the answer is ... yes. Sadly (for me), yes. Zak's response to this is: "His mullet is the coolest thing since fried rice." I am obviously not up on what's cool, as I was totally unaware that fried rice falls into that category. Whatev. In a few more days we'll cut off the mullet and he will have a normal haircut.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!! I can't believe it, that is one crazy haircut. :) I have to say that I felt like I was playing Where's Waldo trying to find you in that picture. Very cute, thanks for the post.
Cute, though I think I'm with you - it'll be cuter once the haircut is finished. :-)
It reminds me of the time Jacob was shaving his head and left himself with a 3 inch long mohawk. Didn't last for long. :)
Post a Comment