
We can't leave Trippton out of the "first official" posts. He had his first real bath (as opposed to sponge baths) the other day. He was actually pretty good about it and didn't cry too much.

This is the post-bath picture. I have a picture of Per wearing this same outfit on this same couch, but he was doing bunny hands and frog legs in it. Tripp is all about stretching out and taking up space. No curling up into a tiny ball for him. He is a good little baby!

This is the closest he gets to curling up. I thought this was really cute.
3 comments:
Love the pictures! Wish we could get out there and visit.
So cute!!! I wish I would've taken pictures of Speed's first bath, but I made the mistake of waiting until 10:30 pm, so I was way too tired and stressed to try to do bath and pictures.
I love his face in that first pic. So cute!
Post a Comment