I just looked to see when I last posted. Sheesh. How does time get away from me? Here are a few pictures to show what we've been doing for the last two months or so.

Swinging at the park.

Going on lots of walks.

Reading lots of books.

Learning the fine art of stuffing-crayons-in-the-nose.

Struggling with sleeping through the night.

Tripp had a birthday, shout hooray! And he demolished his cake. It. Was. Everywhere.

Tripp is experimenting with self-feeding using a spoon.

Per still has chubby toddler cheeks. I love them.
That's basically what we've been up to. Just lots of time hanging out with each other, enjoying having Daddy home for the summer, riding the bus, and going to the park.
3 comments:
love the pictures they are so cute
Wow - Tripp OWNED that cake. Well done! :)
I can't believe they are so big! To be honest, I can't believe mine are so big either...just a lot of disbelief from my neck of the woods right now I guess.
I'm so excited to see you all in a couple of weeks!
Oh, and I have to ask: did Per discover crayons up the nose on his own or did he have some help?
I open your blog and it says summertime right at the top, then I look out the window and see snow and it makes me sad....
Post a Comment