Happy Birthday to Zak! He turned 29 yesterday and we had a fun birthday celebration with his family last night. (Incidentally, Zak will be 30 in 364 days. The only reason this concerns me is that I am only eight months and six days behind him. Yikes!) The unconventional cake is actually a platter of Tex-Mex dip with Zak's name spelled out in sugar wafer cookies. When Barb has made cakes in the past for birthdays, they are mostly left uneaten and just get dried out, so she has been making other things for birthday celebrations. I think it's a great idea!
The last picture is Zak's present from Rhett and Burke. I can't really explain it, other than to say it's a picture of a flunger, which is a version of a finger Zak and Rhett dreamed up when they were younger... Yep, doesn't make much sense, but it is pretty funny. It's something. You can do some amazing things with computers. If I can get permission from the artists, I may post a picture on the blog. We all got a good laugh out of it.

0 comments:
Post a Comment