I haven't been able to figure out what the problem is with the vacation pictures. I can't get them to upload. So I don't think I'll be posting any cruise pictures. Sorry! You'll just have to imagine it. Think: wet, cold, and, in the case of Mexico, dirty. Other than that, it's just some silly pictures of Zak and me. If anyone is really dying to see pictures, email me and I'll see if I can't get a few to work as attachments to an email.
Zak and I are finally feeling all better after our December of Sickness. Hooray!! We both had colds and I think we each had some sort of flu as well, but we are both feeling okay again. Now if we can just survive the winter in Logan with no more colds, we'll be doing great! We have had a lot of snow this weekend. Zak cleared the path behind our house that leads to the driveway three times yesterday. I don't know exactly how much snow we received, but it seems like at least 12 inches.
Today is Zak's first day of the semester. He has two days of orientation seminars, at which we hope he finds out for sure if his teaching assignment has been changed to Preston High instead of North Cache Middle School. If so, it's possible he may be teaching there as soon as Wednesday. That's a little detail that the SecEd Dept. saw fit to omit from any information dispersed to student teachers for the Spring 2008 semester -- when does the student teaching actually begin? No one knows. But maybe Zak will after his meeting today. Also, never mind that the orientation seminars began today -- Zak didn't get an email about them (stating when and where) until last Thursday. Some one in that department is not on the ball... or possibly many someones. We are both looking forward to May when we no longer have to deal with that stuff anymore!
I am hanging out at work, thanking my lucky stars that the slower season has finally begun. It helps that I no longer have to do any pre-funding or funding and am just back to my normal loan officer duties. I am truly grateful to be able to focus on my primary job again, since that's what I like anyway!
How to homeschool a kid who hates to write
3 months ago

1 comments:
I noticed you haven't posted in awhile. Well this should help... TAG your it. (Do you know what it means to get tagged? I didn't. So go to my blog to find out...)
Post a Comment