Saturday, March 29, 2008

Go Jazz!

The Jazz beat the Clippers last night 121-101. Hooray! This definitely made up for their poor showing against the Clippers in February.

This win was a result of which of the following:

a) It was Jerry Sloane's birthday yesterday and they were all anxious to get to the "hoe-down" that was being held after the game (Jerry's words, not mine)
b) Boozer and D Will are great ball players
c) President Thomas S. Monson was among the crowd, cheering the Jazz on
d) all of the above

I'll let you decide.

2 comments:

David said...

I gotta say...I'm a bit surprised at your love of pro-basketball. You've posted about it more than once. Is it just Jazz? Or is it the sport in general? And does your interest expand to more than just pro basketball?

A Knutti who loves sports...how does your dad feel about this?!? :)

S.T. Lewis said...

I'd say it was all of the above... and I also want to credit the Clippers for kind of sucking a lot of the time.

My dad and I are going to the Jazz/Spurs game on Friday... I think our seats are on the 24th row. That's not really close, but it's way better than "back row," which is where I normally sit. I'm thinking of wearing my Tony Parker jersey. I'm sure that will make me popular.