
Zak has officially finished his student teaching!! He went to a "closing of the semester" meeting this morning and has one more meeting this afternoon. Next week he will start the process of applying for his teaching license and will continue to wait for his degree to post to his transcript. It has taken a lot of hard work for him to get to this point. We are so excited and I am so proud of him!
In other news, the Jazz lost (at home!?) to the Rockets last night by two points. It was a really exciting game to watch, but we were very sad that they couldn't pull out the win. We're hoping for a better showing on Saturday night.
Also, we are so happy for Nik and Corey -- they welcomed baby Sofia yesterday. She is just beautiful!

2 comments:
Congratulations, Zakk !!! No one deserves this more than you.
I just found out the official spelling of Sofia. Yes, that's it. I was spelling it ph also, but the correction is noted.
Thanks, Sarah. You have such a support to Zakk and all of us.
Congrats Zak!!! Best of luck moving forward.
Post a Comment