I saw this on my friend Jill's blog this morning and thought it looked fun.
Just write down what you did first today...
The first thing I thought today: Holy Cow! I did finally fall back asleep after laying awake at 4 am for ... well, a while. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to!
The first thing I ate today: Apple Cinnamon Nutri-grain bar. My pre-breakfast breakfast. Have I ever mentioned how my pregnancy eating patterns make me feel like a hobbit? (First breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies...)
The first thing I drank today: Water.
The first thing I said today: Hi. (It was really more of a grunt.)
The first action I did today: Rolled over (quite clumsily) and turned off the alarm.
The first thing I read today: Chapter 6 in 2 Kings and chapter 5 in Ether. Also an article in the June Ensign about increasing your sensitivity to others. Great article!
The first item of clothing I put on today: My exercise clothes that no longer fit very well over the fetal girth. Good thing that I exercise in the privacy of my own home! AND, I did a new Firm workout today - Total Body Toner. It was really good, even though I didn't use any weights. (Thanks again, Carolyn!)
The first person I spoke to today: Zak
The first chore I did today: Threw together a lunch (and several snacks, natch) for work.
The first blog I visited today: Confessions of a Pioneer Woman, since that was the only new post in my Google Reader. She is pretty stinkin' funny! And takes amazing pictures.
Consider yourself tagged. :)
How to homeschool a kid who hates to write
2 months ago

1 comments:
I eat like a Hobbit all the time, pregnant or not. :)
Congratulations on falling asleep...finally!
Post a Comment