Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baby Per


Here are some pictures of the boy -- I know there have been some requests. I'm sorry it's taken a while for me to post them. The first is Per in the NICU the day after he was born, the second is The Thinking/Sleeping Baby, and the third is another one of Per sleeping just a day or so ago. We are having fun with him and figuring out schedules and child care and all kinds of things!
Mostly, we are just enjoying having him here. So far one of my favorite things about Per (besides his snuggliness -- is that a word?) are his manly burps. He really has some of the loudest, most impressive manly burps I have ever heard from a baby. He takes after Zak in many ways -- in looks, in nature (totally mellow most of the time), and also in burping ability. We are so glad he has joined our family!

7 comments:

Britt said...

How adorable!!! He is such a cutie pa tootie!!!

David said...

I know I told you already, but he is beautiful.

Wendy said...

He is so cute I could eat him! I wish I was close enough to hold him and snuggle him. You are such wonderful parents. Love ya.

Carolyn said...

He is so stinking cute!! I can't wait to come up and meet him. We're thinking next week sometime. I'll call you and work out the details this weekend. So cute!

Katie said...

What a cute kid! Why did he have to be in the nicu? I'm guessing everything is fine now? Been thinking about you as a cross-stitch every night! luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Finally! Since I found the link to your blog I've been so excited to see your baby! What a cutie, I wish I could see him in person.

megan and darin said...

he is so cute! i'm glad everything turned out okay. we were worried about him. congrats!!!