Weight: 13.69 pounds
Length: 25 inches
Head Circumference: 16.4 inches
Wears 6-12 month size socks
Wears 3-6 month size clothes
This is compared to his 2 week check-up stats:
Weight: 9 pounds 11 ounces
Length: 22 inches
Head Circumference: 15 inches
Wore 0-6 month size socks
Wore newborn or 0-3 month size clothes
He's a growing boy! He is roughly the same size now that his cousin Sofie (who is 3 months older than Per) was when she was four months old. He has started laughing, and you can see his beautiful smile here. He chatters to us frequently and is generally just a very happy baby! We sure love him!


3 comments:
oh, I just love him!! Very cute! We would like to come and see you guys one of these afternoons, preferably a saturday afternoon. what's your schedule like?
I love all his little rolls! Babies are so cute! I love it when they get all filled out. So the cross-stitch is coming along...slowly but surely....maybe you'll get it by Christmas...no promises! :)
He changed so much in a month since the last photos! Very cute!
Post a Comment