These pictures were taken when Karen, Carolyn, Nicole, and I got together (with our respective families) in mid-October. Hazel is three months older than Per, and yet, they look like they are about the same size. They are both pretty adorable, in my opinion! It was great to catch up with my sisters and really fun to see all of Karen and Dave's kids -- see next post for a couple of pictures. They are so grown up! It was fun to listen to them and watch how they interacted with each other.
The second shot of Per is very typical for him, even though the picture is a month old now. His tongue is constantly sticking out of his mouth, but now he's added a twist -- he curls it up to one side when he sticks it out of his mouth. It's just cute. The frog in the pictures is Berry the Fairy Frog. He was named Berry by Per's cousins Beck and Kaiya, who thought it was very funny that Per was named after a fruit. (Which he wasn't, but to their 6- and 4-year-old minds, he was. Therefore, they gave him a frog also named after a fruit.) I added the Fairy Frog part of the name, partly because it rhymes and partly because he has fairy wings on the back of his shirt for some inexplicable reason. They aren't visible in the pictures, but trust me, they're there. I think he's a very cute frog.

1 comments:
Haha thats funny about being named after the fruit. I guess I can see their reasoning. He is SO cute and that last picture of him is great. He always seems to have a look on his face almost like he knows what is going on around him...
Post a Comment