Thursday, August 06, 2009

The Update

Okay, for today's tenth and final (I know you're thanking me) post, I thought I'd catch you up very briefly on what's been going on for us since May. I cut my hair short (brushing the top of my shoulders) in early June. Then I quit my job to stay home with Per full-time, which has been wonderful. Hooray!!
Zak got a job teaching 7th grade English at a school here in the valley. It starts in one week. Per turns one this weekend and is starting to stand by himself more and more. He cruises along furniture lots and walks tentatively with a walker toy. He is a super-fast crawler and babbles all the time. He is showing us by his behavior that he understands a lot of what we say, so that is fun. He loves reading books and is starting to eat lots of table foods. We are all healthy, happy, and doing well.

ps Happy Birthday, Mom!

3 comments:

thepetersens said...

HI Sarah and Zak, this is Nikki Petersen, Nick's wife. Nick has a new cell phone and lost Zak's number, but we are in Riverton right now until the 18th and would love to get together with you guys. You can reach us at 479-936-1415. Can't wait to hear from you!

Wendy said...

thought I would just comment on the last post. It was so fun catching up with you guys through pictures! I love your photography. Per is so cute, and has so many teeth!! Thanks for keeping up with the pics.

Love
Wendy

Karen said...

Yea!!! Thanks for all the pics! He is a doll. It's so fun to see him. I know how crazy life can get. Keep enjoying this time:)

love you!