Tuesday, December 08, 2009

New Moon

I decided last week that I really needed a break, and Zak was kind enough to let me have that break. Per had woken up the night before at 11:30 and never went back to bed. That's right. Little dude thinks it's time to be up all night. Cuckoo.
I digress. Zak came home from work and I left to go see a movie at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I used to go to movies by myself all the time, and it's something I really like to do, but since we've had Per there hasn't been as much time for that. I obviously chose to see New Moon, and really liked it, despite not caring much for Twilight. It was a much-needed escape into the world of make-believe. I still prefer the books to the movies, as is almost always the case, but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by New Moon. (And I almost switched to Team Jacob. Almost.)

It turns out that Per's not sleeping through the night stuff (which has been going on since before Thanksgiving) is due to a rather nasty ear infection. Poor guy. He is now on antibiotics and seems to be doing better. We should all be sleeping a lot better by the end of the week!

4 comments:

Candyce said...

ooooh thanks for posting the huge sexy picture. I almost switched teams as well, but not quite. I still prefer fangs over fur. :)
I am glad Per will be feeling better soon!

Karen said...

So sorry about the little guy. But yea about the break. I am still trying to find time to go see that movie. Glad to hear its gonna be good.

Rosvall Family said...

It is good to hear you liked it for some reason I have a hard time trusting some people's opinions about the movie. But I don't think I will switch teams either no matter how awesome Jacob seems to be. Maybe I will go see it... Hope you are now getting some much needed sleep. :)

Britt said...

I just wish Edward was as cute as Jacob. I almost puked when Edward took his shirt off, yuck!