Monday, March 22, 2010

Bringin' It Back

Zak thought Per would look totally cool with this headband on. I think he's bringin' the look back. He can totally pull this off.
Just like Ralph Macchio from The Karate Kid. Nice.

Unrelated, but cute. Per likes to ride this little car. That is a sticker on his shirt that he pulled off of his "ca-ca" page -- that means "color" or "coloring."

And lastly, here's a shot of Per with his BEST friend ever, Blue Rabbit. And I think that's a rice krispy treat in his hand, but don't look at me. I think he got that from his dad. First thing in the morning. Before breakfast. Hmmm.




3 comments:

Barb said...

I love that headband shot. Think he will learn karate?

Britt said...

I love the fabric used for his headband!!! I want it!!!

Janet said...

he's bringing sexy back....
i laughed out loud! love it.