Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Introducing Trippton

We are so happy our little guy is here!
There are more pictures on FB, so head over there and take a look.
And naturally, many more pictures will follow as life settles down and we get back to some semblance of a routine.
Tripp has been on the bili lights for the last several days, so sleep at night has been pretty impossible. (Though here I should give Zak credit: he has stayed up with Tripp for the last few nights and only woken me up when he needed to be fed. Zak is a champion!) He was finally taken off the lights yesterday and last night we all got a good (for a newborn) amount of sleep. He is already so much fun as he becomes more alert and Per loves him a lot, despite the few incidents of hitting/kicking/etc that have occured since we brought Tripp home.
We sure love our boys!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations...he sure is a cutie! Can't wait for more details and more pics! YAY!

Carolyn said...

I love that picture - adorable!! I guess I'll have to sign onto my facebook account for the first time in about six months to see more pictures. sigh. :-P I'm glad he's here!!

Jill said...

Congratulations!!

Jamie said...

What a cute picture! Congratulations!

JoLee said...

Awww. Welcome to the world little Trippton.

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

so exciting for you! He is darling

Wendy said...

Congrats again. He is adorable and such a blessing. Give them both love from us.