
Tripp has been growing lots and learning to do new things. He can sit up by himself for about 30 seconds and is getting better at it every day. He started eating rice cereal last week and has a healthy appetite. He had his 6 month check up yesterday and is 27 1/4 inches tall and weighs almost 17 pounds. He is a friendly little guy and always has a smile on. The hat is courtesy of Per. He thought he was hilarious for putting this hat on Tripp.

Per is also a delight.
He discovered recently that crayons color on lots of things besides the pages of his coloring books, such as the wall, the dishwasher, and the refrigerator. Even on the screen of our Mac. Luckily crayon comes off of computer screens with some water, a microfiber cloth, and lots of patient, gentle rubbing, and Goo-Gone works wonders on all the others.
Yesterday I was trying to get him to be cheerful about something he didn't want to do and I asked him to give me a smile. His response: "No, Mama. I don't want a make a smile."
He is also growing like crazy. He is 36 1/2 inches tall and weighs around 31 pounds. He learns multiple new words every day. And he's not afraid to use 'em.

His first foray into sugar cookie decorating. He would dab a tiny bit onto the cookie and then request "annuzer one." Guess there's nothing like a blank canvas.

Per's Christmas haul. His favorite present is his lair (pronounced "yay-er") which he's sitting in. He likes us to put a blanket over it and play hide and seek. He directs us from the safety of his lair as to where we should look for him. Some favorite spots are: in the closet, behind the tv, behind the Christmas tree, under the couch, and behind the blue chair. It's a pretty funny game.

Per loves his little brover.

"Dis Twippton Max Lewsis."
2 comments:
Love the pictures. I usually can't get Hazel and Speed to stay that close to each other for pictures - Hazel wants to always be behind the camera lately, so I have to catch her by surprise. They are both so big!
I love the scowl! How funny! Cute boys!!!
Post a Comment