Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Today's Affirmation

I am a responsible parent.
I am a responsible parent.
I am a responsible parent.
I am a responsible parent.

5 comments:

Mom said...

But do you have eyes in the back of your head? They are so fast and agile. It keep us on our toes all of the time. Love the pictures.

Carolyn said...

LOL

You are responsible - how else will they learn that gravity works? :-) Very cute boys!!

Wendy said...

Love it, love it!! Those two are so cute and sometimes, we just have to remind ourselves that we are not in control--they are!
You just have to let some things go so they learn where the boundries are.... we had a few visits to the er as the kids were learning their boundries!

Candyce said...

Haha! I think that when I am giving Stella chocolate milk for breakfast. I repeat it in my head so one day I will believe it. :)

Tripp is growing so fast! What cute little guys.

Karen said...

Of course you're responsible! Per just wanted to get a little closer to Christ:)And at least Tripp is buckled in, we have a shot of Anya sliding out of her bouncy seat because her father put her there and didn't strap her in:)