
Tripp wasn't digging his IKEA bib-with-sleeves.

This is his face when he saw me coming with the food. It must've been pears or sweet potatoes. Those are his favorites right now.

And I set the food down on the table as he looks on beneficently. Said beneficence being that he is actually going to eat the food I'm going to attempt to feed him.
Oh, what a cute baby. I can say that about my own kid, right?
4 comments:
Great job of getting those short of Tripp. I love them, especially the first one. Thanks for sharing.
That face when you set the food down is hauntingly familiar....where have I seen that before....I know! Whenever I put food anywhere near Speed. :) Pears and sweet potatoes are his favorites right now too. Ok, let's be honest, pretty much anything besides squash and chicken are his favorites right now. Tripp is such a cutie!!!
Love the pics. Those boys are just so cute! I remember those days, now it is just sassing and dirty looks!!
...They are still cute, just in a different way.....
You can DEFINITELY say that about your own kid. And, not that you need confirmation, he really is cute. Those faces are adorable! :)
Post a Comment