I love watching these boys play together. They are so hilarious!
P.S. I just figured out how to post video to my blog. Can you tell?
P.P.S. I just realized that Per is wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt in each of the videos I have posted tonight. Those are his two shirts of choice anytime they are clean. He looooves his Mickey shirts.

3 comments:
I just love those boys. Tripp's personality is starting to come alive - way alive!
How cute!! 2 things. The whole time we were watching this Eth kept saying "Per, stop talking. Per don't say words. Per, what did you say?" And lastly, Per's head may be bigger than Tripps, but Tripp's mouth is at least 3 times the size.
LOL - I gotta agree with Britt - Tripp has got some mouth on him! Looks like no teeth yet, am I right? P.S. Keep the videos coming - they're great.
Post a Comment