Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm noticing a trend...

It seems I have the most time to write these blogs on Thursdays. Interesting.
I have had a really slow week at work. I don't know if it's just because school is now in session, or what.
Well, here's the update for the past week:
I can't remember what Zak and I did Friday after I got off work, but Saturday morning, we went to Taylor's football game and enjoyed that. As usual, Tay played well. Saturday afternoon was spent doing laundry. Nothing unusual there.
Sunday we went to church and went over to the folks' for dinner, which was very good.
I am really blanking out. I can't remember what we did on Monday night. I know that Tuesday morning, my parents drove up to Logan from Lehi, where they were staying with my brother Scott and his family. They spent several hours with Zak and me, just talking and enjoying being together. The only not-so-good thing about the visit was that they got a parking ticket! This was really my fault for not knowing that you need a permit to park on the street between 7:30am and 2:30pm. I should've had them pull into my driveway... Darn. Dad is appealing the ticket, so hopefully the Logan Parking Authority will let it slide. We will see.

And now I'm continuing this blog a day later... Kind of ruins my whole "trend" theory, but that's okay. Let me just finish up with a note about our plans for the weekend. Tomorrow morning Taylor has a game in Morgan, Utah, which is close to Ogden--so Zak and I are going to go spend the night at the Lewis house and ride down in the morning with them. Should be fun! I think we'll take our laundry tonight and get it done. That will be quite fabulous! I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments: