Hello again, everyone. I hope all of you are well. It's Thursday and it's been pretty quiet at work. I have to find things to do to amuse myself. I'm not having a lot of success in that department.
It's September! I can't believe how fast the year is flying by. Next thing I know it'll be Christmas! Also, gas prices are making me positively sick. Maverik, the cheapest in the valley, is now up to $2.77 for regular unleaded. It's just not right.
Zak started school again on Monday, and we are both a little overwhelmed at the sheer amount of reading and homework that he has. Regardless, I know he will do just fine. He's such a smart kid! He has two psychology classes (then he's done with his psych minor) and two English classes, and also a general science class. I may have already shared this, I don't remember. The classes sound pretty interesting to me, but I guess that's because I don't have to take them.
It's time for lunch and I am going to have an egg-salad sandwich, courtesy of Zak. What a good husband he is!
How to homeschool a kid who hates to write
3 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment