
The Jazz beat the Rockets last night in the final home game of the season. We were pretty excited, because that's one step closer to home court advantage for the Jazz when the playoffs begin. Now if they can just beat the Spurs on Wednesday night at San Antonio... Go Jazz!!
I haven't posted in a while and that's mostly because there hasn't been a lot going on. I have been working a lot since one of the loan officers quit recently. Zak is finishing his last full week at Preston and making progress in the job hunt. That's about it!
We are really looking forward to the end of the semester. The last couple of days here have been beautiful -- it's been warm and sunny. We've been able to go outside without jackets. And then just a few minutes ago, my co-worker's husband e-mailed her to say: "It's snowing." I think the whole of Cache Valley has somehow stumbled into Narnia during the reign of the White Witch. This winter is never going to end!
I haven't posted in a while and that's mostly because there hasn't been a lot going on. I have been working a lot since one of the loan officers quit recently. Zak is finishing his last full week at Preston and making progress in the job hunt. That's about it!
We are really looking forward to the end of the semester. The last couple of days here have been beautiful -- it's been warm and sunny. We've been able to go outside without jackets. And then just a few minutes ago, my co-worker's husband e-mailed her to say: "It's snowing." I think the whole of Cache Valley has somehow stumbled into Narnia during the reign of the White Witch. This winter is never going to end!

1 comments:
And they won again !!!!
Post a Comment