I haven't had my baby yet -- I just haven't posted recently. I would really like to wait another week to have him since we are moving in a few days. That would be convenient. Now we'll just have to see if that actually happens!
Zak and I were talking about our current home last night and decided that we're going to be really sad when we move and it's not our house anymore. We know that we were only renting it, but it is where we've made all kinds of memories over the last four years of our marriage (wait -- that would be over the entirety of our marriage...), but it still feels like it's ours. It's home to me. So we're a little sad to be moving. On the other hand, we are very motivated to move ever since we found the termites eating the wall in the bedroom. Also, it has helped to be extremely cramped over the last six months as more and more baby paraphenalia collects in the bedroom and hallway.
So... we'll keep you posted on events as they happen!
How to homeschool a kid who hates to write
3 months ago

1 comments:
I'm going to be sad too! You guys had a cool little place. We never did have a party in your yard. Well, I guess you have a cool patio in your new place too. It may become the new hangout!
Post a Comment