...including me! Zak and I had a really good weekend and we're already looking forward to the next one. We went to Taylor's football game Saturday morning (Taylor is Zak's little brother for those who don't know). Mountain Crest didn't win, but Tay played great as a running back. We did laundry on Saturday afternoon -- that's always fun.
We now have early church on Sundays. I really didn't think I would enjoy it, but I do! I like going to church at 9:30 and getting home by 12:45. We made lunch, took a nap, and took it easy. I talked to Nikkol and Janet Sunday evening. That was really fun! It's nice to stay in touch with family. We had some friends from the ward over to play Scattergories. They are a fun couple to hang out with.
Work has been very busy today, and I love it when it's busy. The time goes by so fast!
I'm talking to Zak on the phone as I write this, so I'm going to go so that I can give him my undivided attention...more later!
How to homeschool a kid who hates to write
2 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment